
This the same time of the year where Steve Jobs -Apple Inc. CEO- hits his Keynotes on stage. In my personal opinion, I believe that Jobs is one of the best presenters in the world. I enjoy seeing him talk and present all new gadgets and stuff that Apple will roll out in 2008, I get really impressed by the methods he uses. He has such a magical way that convinces you that a garbage can is worth $1000, it's reasonable price for what you will get, you need it and must buy it.
I believe so, else who would believe such device like iPhone, and with lots of missing -must have and found on the cheapest mobile in the world- features, would sell that much and people willing to live without those features, they don't care as long they have the damn thing. I lost count of how many times I fought the temptation of buying one, and don't know what will happen once I finish watching this keynotes ;)
So what I wish for is:
- 3G iPhone.
- Free Sim iPhone.
- Mac OS for PC (any Intel/AMD hardware)
- Apple TV to support streaming DivX/XviD with subtitles -TV Series freaks will understand what I need ;) -
- Allow iPod/iPhone/AppleTV to work with media applications other than iTunes.. Apple, I really hate iTunes, free us from it please.
and tell us what do you wish for?
3 comments:
I've been putting off buying 3 MacBooks (laptops) and one iMac for the house until AFTER this event, hoping that new products will be introduced or the price of the old products will drop sufficiently to buy them all without having to take out a bank loan.
Other than that, the one thing I would wish for is a better camera for that bloody iPhone that I have been lusting after for some time!
Mahmood,
sadly none of my wish list came true.. but MB Air is really a sexy device, very slim, and light weight.
I don't want to sound negative and not to disappoint you, but these are some points that I didn't like about it:
* Battery can't be replaced, will not like any other Notebooks, that you can press a button, eject the battery and replace. It's a built-in one, just like iPods/iPhones, but for sure they have a way to replace them.
* No CD/DVD which is not a big thing to me, as most people these days work with flash memories and ext. HDs, but still it has a great software 'Remote disk' which allows your MB Air to use another Mac/PC drive to read from/to.
* 1 lonely USB port which might annoy you if you have ext. HD, mighty mouse, and ext. DVD drive that you want to connect.
I'm not trying to rip the MacBook Air apart here, just pointing out a few details you'll want to keep in mind if you plan to use it as your primary machine. But hey, I guess this is the price that we have to pay for getting a slim light beautiful machine like that ;)
i think you got the idea right. apple have a way of producing nice looking overpriced crap and convincing you you need it. besides their OS, they dont really produce anything exceptional, unless you look at it from a design point of view.
Post a Comment