This young guy managed to unlock the iPhone to work with another telco network and traded it with a brand new Nissan Z350 and three 8 GB iPhones.What a blow to AT&T's exclusive deal. the guy even posted detailed instructions on how to do it on his blog.
Boiling ice, time to rumble. Get your iPhone working with Batelco, mate. What are you waiting for?
3 comments:
ridiculous what some people will do for this phone. Nokia N95 all the way
Bu Zain,
I'm still waiting for my Z350 to arrive first ;)
it's too risky for me to do his steps.. some other people claim software hack will be in place soon. so better to wait...
Ammaro,
as I said before, Apple fanboys will buy the phone even if it doesn't have a screen ;)
I know it works fine on Batelco but does it work okay with Zain? I mean with the internet and everything. Appreciate the response!
Post a Comment